Horizontal Form Fill and Seal Machines
Horizontal Form, Fill & Seal Machines fill and seal various products using flexible packaging materials into bags and pouches with 3 sided seals.
The GP2000 is a 3 or 4 sided fold over seal type intermittent motion horizontal form, fill and seal pouch machine for packaging pharmaceutical products, nutraceutical products, vitamins, multi-vitamins, candy, teas, spices, desiccants, liquids, lotions, creams, powders, dental products, medical products and hardware.
Customized sealing dies can form packages and pouches from a multitude of flexible pouch materials.
Standard package width is 3″ W by 5″ L up to 6″ W by 7″ L.
Minimum bag size is 2″ W by 2″ L.
Package Seal Types: Standard seal widths are 1/4″ for the sides and a 5/8″ seal for the top seal.
- Machine Frame is manufactured from 304 Stainless Steel.
- The tooling plates are machined from T6061 plate stock then black anodized.
- Safety doors are made from high scratch resistant Plexiglas material.
- The Plexiglas doors have CAT 3 safety interlock switches for operator protection.
- A program logic controller PLC with an operator interface key pad controls the GP2000 functions.
- A digital temperature controller provides accurate temperature profiles.
- Power Requirements: 120VAC\60hz\15A single phase
- Pneumatics Requirements: 100 psi @ 6 C.F.M.
- Dimensions: 40″ H x 84″ W x 48″ D
- Net Weight: ?????lbs.
- Coming Soon:
- Brochure Link
- CAD File